1. Eat as seasonally as you can. Appreciate the spring weather for what it provides — each climate is different, of course, but in many parts of the northern hemisphere, that means asparagus, artichokes, broccoli, lettuce etc.
2. Eat locally, so that your food is seasonal. See what you can do to get most of your food from a 100-mile radius.
3. Fly a kite. There’s only so many days in the year this is possible.
4. Go hiking, or even just walking. Get your legs moving and soak in the pleasant weather. Traditionally people from Split hike to mountain Mosor. It’s an easy hike and the view is stunning.
5. Redecorate in small ways to celebrate the spring season. Add some greenery inside, open the windows, and brighten up your color palette.
6. If you don’t year-round, start line drying your clothes. The spring breeze makes this timeless household task go quickly.
7. Read lots of books. Outside, of course.